Facilitating All Types of 1031 Exchanges

Attorney Richard Morse has been facilitating 1031 exchanges to defer capital gains taxes for 25 years. Mr. Morse can act as your Qualified Intermediary (QI) or, in the case of a reverse exchange, as your Exchange Accommodation Titleholder (EAT).  

There are a number of ways to structure a 1031 exchange, depending on the circumstances and your goals.

Serving individuals, businesses, trusts, and other entities and working with their real estate agents, attorneys, accountants, and financial advisors.

Based near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho; serving tax payers throughout the United States.

Contact us now at (206) 522-1031 for expert guidance regarding your transaction.

Attorney, Richard Morse
Attorney, Richard Morse

Idaho Exchange Services, Inc.

(206) 522-1031

1635 E Miles Ave, Hayden, ID 83835